Monday, November 20, 2006
11/20/2006 10:14:00 PMCherie here!
Hi all...
This is Carmen's cousin again.. Cherie the cooler than cool cousin... It's been a while! :)
And as you can see, Carmen's blog has had a makeover :) It's kinda ripped off my template.. BUT it's classier! Befitting off my chic and classy cousin. (oooh alliteration :p)
Haha... she requested something really SIMPLE.. and since I'm a fan of minimalism here's it! Yay Carmen and Cherie have similar blogs now!
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR PHY S & CHEM S!! :)
PROMISE! When I become a photoshop pro I'll make you a SUPER COOL template! Okay off I go... I shall not take up too much space and deny those pretty faces below of their apperance :p
This is Carmen's cousin again.. Cherie the cooler than cool cousin... It's been a while! :)
And as you can see, Carmen's blog has had a makeover :) It's kinda ripped off my template.. BUT it's classier! Befitting off my chic and classy cousin. (oooh alliteration :p)
Haha... she requested something really SIMPLE.. and since I'm a fan of minimalism here's it! Yay Carmen and Cherie have similar blogs now!
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR PHY S & CHEM S!! :)
PROMISE! When I become a photoshop pro I'll make you a SUPER COOL template! Okay off I go... I shall not take up too much space and deny those pretty faces below of their apperance :p
